- How Can I register my profile in Knanaya Matrimony?
There are two ways to register your profile
- Online Registration
- Offline Registration ( By visiting our office)
Rules while creating a matrimonial profile
- You need to login to www.knanayamatrimony.co.in
- In the homepage, click on the link "Register Now" and start filling details
- After filling in the details, click submit
- Give only accurate and true information about the candidate
- Take care to fill every column accurately and correctly
- Give only valid phone number and email ID
- Go through all details before submitting
- Time taken for member verification and activation of profile
We take special care to verify the profiles. Our support team calls the concerned person in his address and verifies each and every data given in the profile. Only after validating the details given in the profile, we activate the profile for viewing.
- Details that can be viewed by free members
Free members can get all profile details except contact details. Paid members are able to view all details including telephone number and address.
- Features and Benefits of Free Membership
- Free Membership will help you to understand how our site works and the benefits of our site
- Free membership is only valid up to 45 days
- It helps to find profiles that matches your requirements
- It helps to confirm that you are getting enough responses
- Helps the user to send pre-defined Express of Interests
- You Can only receive messages
- You can See who visited your Profile
- The criteria for validating profiles
We scrutinize all details given by you. According to our policy we ignore profiles that are given by underage persons, and profiles that contain abusive elements. We also reject profiles that contain wrong data and profiles that are looking for relationships for fun and friendship and people who don't look for marriage. We are very serious about the database and make sure that is validated properly.
- Messaging for Free Members
Only paid members are given permission to send personalized messages. But free members can send expressing interest to a member. If a paid member sends you a message expressing interest, it will see in your interests received and message received
- Limit per day for free members to send messages
A free member is allowed to send 5 pre-defined Express of Interests
- Details that can be viewed by a free members
A free member can only view the basic details, they cannot access the contact details and address
- How to extend you membership from 3 month validity?
You can extend your membership by becoming a paid member. In case you are not upgrading your profile to paid membership, the profile will be displayed for 45 days for other members to view and then deleted.
- Process to become a paid member
To become a paid member you should submit your application through online registration or visit our office for offline registration.
- Benefits and features of Paid Membership
- Validity of paid membership for SILVER MEMBERSHIP IS 3 months
- You can search suitable boys or girls through our profiles
- Suitable matches can be contacted through contact number, personalized messages, and Express Of Interest
- You can send and receive personalized messages
- You Can view a profiles all photos
- You can See who visited your Profile
- Procedure to upgrade from free matrimonial profile to a Paid Membership
To upgrade to paid membership you can choose any of the payment methods mentioned in our website. You can make direct payment by visiting our office or send payments to our offices through cash, cheque, DD/MO. Also, we accept online payment through credit cards/net banking and anywhere banking etc.
- How is that I am still a free member after making payment?
It is because we need time to verify you account and confirm all the details given. For that, we will be contacting you in the number given, wherever you are, and make sure that all the details are correct. Only after that we activate you profile details and paid membership. It may take up to one hour or in some cases more than that. If it takes more then three hours, please contact us.
- Paid members can do re-registration
Paid members have the option to re-register the profile. By doing this, your old matrimonial user ID will be transformed into a unique user ID.
- How to Login?
Enter the User ID and password in the respective boxes provided and click enter or "login" button to login to the account.
- What to do if you see the message "Invalid User ID/Password" being displayed?
You could receive this message due to the following reasons.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct spelling
- Take care that there are no spaces between the user ID entered
- Never try to login with your email ID
- Forgot your password
Sometimes you may forget your password, in such cases click the link "Forgot password" to get the same. This link is near to the login area. When you click it, it will ask for your Email ID . Enter your email ID and a message with the link to reset your password is send to your email box.
By chance you have forgotten your login ID and email ID, please call us at +91- 9745651566
- When I try to login I receive a message "Your Free Membership has been expired"?
Free membership is valid only for a period of 45 days. Once it gets over, the account expires. All you have to do is upgrade your membership to paid membership and get all the benefits of paid membership.
- Number of photos permitted in your profile
You are permitted to add up to 5 photos in your profile. The total space is up to 2MB.
- How can I upload photo to my profile?
- You have to login using your ID and password
- Click "My Photo" menu
- There is a "browse" button, click it and select the main photo first.
- The format of the photo should be .jpg/.gif or .DMP
- Click upload photo
- After adding the main photo you can add more photos to the album section
- How can I delete a photo from my profile?
simply select the delete from my photos
- What is photo validation process?
All photos uploaded in our site go through manual screening. It is only displayed on the basis of acceptance of our terms and conditions. Turnaround period required for this process is 24 working hours. The photos are only displayed after completing this validation process.
- Different ways to add photos
To add photo to your profile you can attach and mail your photo to our mail id email@example.com. In case if you do not have a digital photo, you can visit our office and submit the photos.
- How to modify/edit the profile?
- To edit/modify login using your user ID and password
- Go to My profile and then click on the view & edit my profile option
- Then modify the required content in the fields and then click the submit button
- Fields like Name, Gender, Age, Marital Status, Denomination, Height, Father& Mother Name and Residence Phone no. are only updated only after our verification
- How to change the password?
- You have to login using your User ID and Password
- Take the page "Dashboard/My photos" and click on change Password
- Enter the current password and the new password and confirm the same. Click on "SAVE" button.
- The new password should contain 4 characters and maximum 15 characters. Better you choose an alphanumeric like Dann123
- New password will be immediately activated. Remember to login next time using the new password
- If I receive wrong matching profiles to my email, how can I correct it?
- Login to your page using your login ID and Password
- Take "Update My Profile" and click "Other Details"
- Go through your requirements and select the suitable category
- After completing updations, click " Save Your Profile" button